Molly Jong-Fast of The Daily Beast sat down for an exclusive interview with Lisa Page “the former FBI lawyer whose text-message exchanges with agent Peter Strzok that belittled Donald Trump and expressed fear at his possible victory became international news. They were hijacked by Trump to fuel his “deep-state” conspiracy.”
It took Ms. Page two years to speak publicly about the text messages and everything that has transpired in the last few years. She told Ms. Jong-Fast that Trump ‘faking an orgasm’ during his rally in Minneapolis is what broke her silence:
“Honestly, his demeaning fake orgasm was really the straw that broke the camel’s back.
“I had stayed quiet for years hoping it would fade away, but instead it got worse. It had been so hard not to defend myself, to let people who hate me control the narrative. I decided to take my power back.”
Highlights from the interview:
- Justice Department Inspector General Horowitz’s Report will more than likely, exonerate her of any wrong doing.
- Claims her heart drops when she learns Trump has tweeted about her again.
- Trump’s tweets and constant bringing her up at his rallies has affected her day-to-day life.
- Does not want confrontation: avoids eye contact and MAGAts.
- “Really, what I wanted most in this world is my life back.”
Read the entire article here: