U.S. soldiers did sustain injuries in Iran missile attack despite Trump’s false claims

  • Post author:
  • Reading time:1 mins read

The day after the missile strikes, President Donald Trump said that no American or Iraqi lives were lost because of precautions that had been taken, the dispersal of forces “and an early warning system that worked very well.” The president also said then that no Americans were harmed.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says that while some symptoms of traumatic brain injury, which include concussions, can appear right away, others may not be noticed for days or months after the injury.

Iran launched ballistic missiles against two bases in Iraq that house U.S. forces, including the Ain al-Asad base about 110 miles northwest of Baghdad, on Jan. 8 as retaliation for a drone strike that killed Gen. Qassem Soleimani, commander of Iran’s secretive Quds Force, and another man who is said to be the deputy of militias in Iraq

NBC:

Ms. G

Welcome back, America!