So, here is where we were yesterday and we’ll move to where we are as we are the 13th of March, 2020.
- How canceled events and self-quarantines save lives, in one chart.
- Trump Met With Brazilian Official Who Has Tested Positive.
- Fed will inject $1.5 trillion to relieve U.S. debt market.
- Markets see their biggest, single day loss since 1987.
- Maryland shutters all public schools for at least two weeks.
- Trump’s Top Coronavirus Doctor Called For Health Emergency Fund Back in 2017.
March 13th, 2020:
- Asia’s stock markets crashed on Friday as panic gripping world financial markets deepened, and even haven assets such as gold and bonds were ditched to cover losses in the wipeout.
Closed attractions: SCHOOLS!!!, Broadway, The Smithsonian museums, Disneyland, Congress, the Pentagon, schools across the country, the NBA, NHL, MLB, MLS, NAACP, ALL OF ITALY except for grocery stores and pharmacies, and more to come.
A top health official in Ohio estimated on Thursday that more than 100,000 people in the state have coronavirus, a shockingly high number that underscores the limited testing so far.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell says a proposal aimed at extending paid sick leave and other ideas to combat the coronavirus pandemic is nothing but an “ideological wish list” for House Democrats.
- Pence says there’s been ‘irresponsible rhetoric’ from people downplaying coronavirus.
- No deal reached tonight on coronavirus response package, Pelosi says.
Sen. Lindsey Graham Will Self-Quarantine After Attending Mar-a-Lago Event With Infected Brazilian Aide.