Trump trails presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden in Ohio, Wisconsin and Arizona, according to surveys from Fox News released Wednesday.
Trump won all three states in 2016, and few believed until recently that Ohio might be in play.
From the poll:
- Ohio: Biden at 45 percent and Trump at 43 percent.
- In 2016, Trump carried Ohio by 8 points.
- In our upside down world, voters in Ohio trust Trump over Biden on the economy by an 11-point margin. We have 40 million Americans unemployed. Our food banks are maxed out and this is just the beginning.
- Voters in Ohio trust Biden more so than Trump with handling the COVID-19 pandemic by 6 points and race relations by 13 points.
- In Arizona, Biden leads Trump 46 percent to 42 percent.
- Wisconsin shows Biden leading Trump by 9 points.
Results from several polls compiled by Real Clear Politics. Notice the Rasmussen poll: