On Monday, HBO aired Axios’ full interview with Trump.
In a nutshell:
- Still cannot get the year of the 1918 flu pandemic correctly.
- “They are dying, that’s true. And you have — it is what it is,” Trump said. “But that doesn’t mean we aren’t doing everything we can. It’s under control as much as you can control it. This is a horrible plague.”
- “You can test too much!”
- “When I took over, there were no tests!” (No shit! The virus didn’t exist in 2017).
- His Coronafest in Tulsa was the bigliest event ever and the media didn’t report on it accurately.
- Some governors didn’t do their jobs.
- Voting by mail will delay the election results by months.
- His campaign is taking action in several court cases to “end” mail-in voting.
- On John Lewis:
- Trump still whining that Rep. John Lewis didn’t attend his bigly inauguration.
- Would not agree or disagree if John Lewis’ life was ‘impressive.’
- Asked how John Lewis will be remembered: “I don’t know…I don’t know John Lewis. He chose not to come to my inauguration.”
- “He didn’t come to my inauguration. He didn’t come to my State of the Union speeches, and that’s okay, that’s his right, and, again, nobody has done more for Black Americans than I have. He should have come. I think he made a big mistake.”
Watch the entire video below: