- Delta Air Lines says two passengers were removed from a flight after refusing to wear masks on board.
- Delta’s Flight 1227 was about to take off from Detroit for Atlanta on July 23 but turned back to the gate, a company representative told The Hill and CNN.
- The airline said the two customers “were noncompliant with crew instructions.”
- Delta’s new safety policy requires customers and employees to wear a face covering at all times during transit.
- CEO Ed Bastian said on July 22 that those refusing to wear masks would be barred for life from flying Delta.
Article submitted by, dewater.