With so many crazy things happening, sometimes things fall through the cracks. Here are some headlines that may be worth discussing.
- The Mexico’s president, who didn’t pay for Trump’s Stupid Wall, Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador declined again to recognize President-elect Joe Biden as our next president.
- Moscow Mitch has yet to recognize that President-elect Joe Biden will become the 46th president of the USA.
- Trump and his allies remain 1-36 in post election litigation.
- SCOTUS will hear oral arguments slated for the January session via telephone, following the same format used for the previous teleconference arguments.
- Initial job claims are up again.
- After years of denying allegations of lax financial oversight, the National Rifle Association has made a stunning declaration in a new tax filing: Current and former executives used the nonprofit group’s money for personal benefit and enrichment.