With so many crazy things happening, sometimes things fall through the cracks. Here are some headlines that may be worth discussing.
- Here’s your voter fraud, wing nuts: Florida Man (attorney) is at the center of a new state investigation after elections officials say he recently attempted to register to vote in Georgia and instructed other Florida Republicans on how to do it .
- Regions of California where hospitals are in danger of overload will be subject to a new stay-at-home order, with some parts of the state projected to reach that point later this week, Gov. Gavin Newsom announced Thursday.
- Lawmakers on Thursday officially unveiled a compromise defense bill that will include renaming bases named after Confederate traitors in three years. Sorry, wing nuts, your obsession with repealing Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act was not included. Trump has threatened to veto the bill but whatever, we can still ban your deplorables asses and will.
- Update on the Barr-Trump break-up:
- Finally! MASK-UP boys and girls; get used to it: