With so many crazy things happening, sometimes things fall through the cracks. Here are some headlines that you may find interesting and worth discussing.
- Hunter Biden’s back in the news. He’s facing a federal investigation in Delaware over matters relating to his “tax affairs.”
- Bloomberg has a good opinion piece on the latest Wing Nut Hail Mary. More than likely, SCOTUS will give this latest case brought forth by Texas AG Paxton the middle finger as well. We’ll no more tomorrow if they decide to hear this nonsense.
- “Rumor has it,” AG Paxton may be needing a pardon and filing this suit on Trump’s behalf to overthrow the will of the people may just get him one.
- BeBest just wants to go home:
- “She just wants to go home,” said another source familiar with Melania Trump’s state of mind. Asked how the first lady feels about rumors her husband might announce a 2024 bid, the source added: “That might not go over well.”
- Florida Man arrested for spitting, coughing after refusing to wear mask at Florida Best Buy
- MAGAts will demonstrate in Washington D.C. this Saturday to show their undying love and devotion for Derp Leader.
- Steve Kornacki will appear on NBC’s “Sunday Night Football” coverage through the remainder of the regular season, the network announced in a press release Wednesday.
- Humpback whale spotted in New York Harbor near Statue of Liberty.
- Cobb County, Georgia, will add two more locations for the final week of early voting in the Senate runoff races after voting and civil rights advocates criticized changes they said would harm Black and Latino voters’ access to the polls.
Watch Anti-Masking Trump Right Wing Chest Thumping Super Spreaders Suddenly Throw on Masks
GOP senators ready to acknowledge Biden won but struggle with Trump’s refusal to concede
A growing number of Senate Republicans are ready to publicly acknowledge what’s been widely known for weeks but what they’ve refused to say: Joe Biden won the presidency and will be sworn in on January 20.What they’re less certain about: What President Donald Trump will do after the Electoral College votes on Monday and how they plan to respond if he won’t concede after Biden is the official winner.“Trump’s going to do what Trump is going to do,” said Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa, who has asserted that Biden will be the President-elect once the Electoral College votes on Monday, but told CNN that it’s Trump’s call on conceding the race. “That’s the only answer I’m going to give you.”