President Donald Trump filed a brief at the Supreme Court on Wednesday that featured some of the same false and misleading claims Trump has been making on Twitter.
The brief says;
- President Trump prevailed on nearly every historical indicia of success in presidential elections.
- In Michigan, the Secretary of State illegally flooded the state with absentee ballot applications mailed to every registered voter
- Alleged that “Pennsylvania’s Secretary of State issued guidance purporting to suspend the signature verification requirements
- That in Wisconsin, the largest cities all deployed hundreds of unmanned, unsecured absentee ballot drop boxes
- Claims that the policies of Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania created a greater prospect of fraud.
- Noted that Pompeo had cited the “prohibition of local independent observers at polling stations” as a factor demonstrating that the election there was “not free and fair.”
- Trump: “He won 18 of the country’s 19 so-called ‘bellwether’ counties—counties whose vote, historically, almost always goes for the candidate who wins the election.”
Article submitted by, pccommentary.