Today I will be wrapping up another Covid weekend / low reporting period (Saturday through Monday stats). This USA TODAY ARTICLE has some jarring visuals to represent what 300,000 dead Americans looks like. I highly recommend giving it a look.
WORLDOMETER stats for Saturday-Monday:
- +613,332 new cases
- 7 day average for new cases up to 218,226 / day
- 16.9 million total recorded cases
- +5,327 new deaths
- 7 day average for new deaths up to 2,527 / day
- 308,091 total recorded deaths
JOHNS HOPKINS stats:
- America’s current 7 day positive test rate is 11.4%
- only 3 states + DC have a positive rate of 5% or less
- 29 states have a positive rate of 10% or greater
- 9 states have a positive rate of 20% or greater
- Rhode Island, Connecticut, Tennessee, Kansas, and Arizona experiencing highest cases per 1000 residents
COVID TRACKING PROJECT stats:
Hospitalizations, ICU beds, and ventilators have all reached new record highs.
- Hospitalizations: 110,549
- In ICU Ward: 21,456
- On Ventilator: 7,706
Data compiled by, snake.