With so many crazy things happening, sometimes things fall through the cracks. Here are some headlines that you may find interesting and worth discussing.
- President elect Joe Biden and Dr. Jill Biden received their COVID-19 vaccinations today.
- The U.S. logged a record high number of pediatric Covid-19 cases last week, according to the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Last week alone, 182,018 new pediatric cases were reported. Since early December, cases in children have increased by 25 percent.
- More than 1.8 million cases of Covid-19 had been diagnosed in children since the beginning of the pandemic. Kids represent 12.3 percent of all Covid-19 cases in the U.S., a percentage that has steadily increased in recent months.
- Florida Man, Matt Gaetz gave a speech to other wing nuts at the Turning Point USA convention where he stated he plans to challenge electoral college votes “from states that didn’t run a clean election,” when they are counted during a joint session of Congress on Jan. 6.
- “So on Jan. 6, I’m joining with the fighters in the Congress and we are going to object to electors from states that didn’t run clean elections,” Gaetz told a crowd of 2,000 mostly maskless high-school and college students.
- He also introduced himself as Speaker Pelosi’s ‘worst nightmare.’
- House committee subpoenas HHS secretary, CDC director over Covid response:
- Thousands of MAGAts are planning a virtual “second inauguration” for President Trump on Jan. 20, the same day as President-elect Joe Biden’s inauguration.
- CALIFORNIA’S COVID NUMBERS: 525,000 CASES IN PAST 2 WEEKS
- The Idiot in Chief wants SCOTUS to “step in and overturn several decisions the Pennsylvania Supreme Court made regarding the 2020 election, saying the court overstepped its bounds and ‘the outcome of the election for the Presidency of the United States hangs in the balance.'”
- Over 3 million COVIDIOTS traveled through US airports the weekend before Christmas.
- Rand Paul opens his punchable face and tells Breitbart ‘News ‘at the
Wing NutTurning Point USA convention—that mask wearing is ‘all about submission’ to government.
Senate passes the relief bill
Don’t spend your $600 in one place. #letthemeatcake
House passes relief package
House passes $900 billion ‘historic bipartisan rescue package’ that includes help for businesses, families and schools
The House passed the measure 359-53, and it next heads to the Senate, which is expected to approve it late Monday night.
“This bill will not end all of the suffering,” said Rep. Al Green, D-TX, on the House floor before he voted for the measure. “However, it will ease much of the pain.”
N.H. Governor asks “Since when is doing nothing an essential function?” as Congress get Vaccinated before Essential Workers, Elderly
Trump’s bigly pissed
Trump’s throwing a tantrum because State Supreme Court Justice Brian Hagedorn for upholding the Will of the People.
Kilauea volcano erupts in Hawaii
Hawaii residents on the Big Island were asked to stay at home after the Kilauea volcano erupted in an explosion that sent a plume of ash into the sky.