With so many crazy things happening, sometimes things fall through the cracks. Here are some headlines that you may find interesting and worth discussing.
- Happy New Year, everyone. Ciao, ciao 2020!
- We finally know the name of ‘SoHo Karen,’ the woman who falsely accused a black teenager of taking her precious iPhone in a hotel lobby in SoHo. Meet Miya Ponsetto:
- Republican Sen. Mitt Romney on Friday warned the process of distributing vaccines is “falling behind” in a statement blasting the plan for getting Americans vaccinated, as the critical vaccination roll out process lags.
- Lawyers for Rep. Louie Gohmert (Idiot-Tex.) filed new court papers Friday as part of their long-shot legal bid to overturn the presidential election, arguing that Vice President Pence has far more power than the government claims to alter the outcome.
- “They say that the Vice President, the glorified envelope-opener in chief, has no authority to preside over anything else or to decide anything of substance or to even count the votes in those weighty envelopes. He is only the envelope-opener,” Gohmert’s filing states.
- ‘In case you are interested,’ France has their share of COVIDIOTS as well:
“In the early evening of December 31, several hundred vehicles began to converge on an industrial area in the town of Lieuron to set up a rave party,” the local authority said Friday.
According to a statement, local police attempted to shut down the rave, but “faced violent hostility.”
“A police vehicle was set on fire, three other vehicles were damaged, and soldiers were sprayed with bottles and stones, causing minor injuries,” the statement added.CNN:
- What real presidents do:
- And what real president elects do:
- Pass the bleach! Sen. David Perdue (R-Ga.) announced Thursday that he will quarantine after being exposed to someone infected with COVID-19, taking him off the campaign trail just days before his crucial Senate runoff.
- With profound sorrow, Congressman Jamie Raskin (MD-08) and Sarah Bloom Raskin today announced the loss of their son Thomas (Tommy) Bloom Raskin, 25, who was a second-year student at Harvard Law School and a graduate of Amherst College.
- In other news, Lin Wood is still a lunatic:
Speaker Pelosi’s house vandalized