With so many crazy things happening, sometimes things fall through the cracks. Here are some headlines that you may find interesting and worth discussing.
- And some good news: Proud Boys’ Incel in Chief, Enrique Tarrio, was arrested by Metropolitan Police on suspicion of burning a Black Lives Matter banner torn from a historic Black church in Washington during protests last month that led to several violent clashes, including stabbings, around the city.
- U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced on Monday that England will enter a six-week lockdown, as the spread of a highly contagious new coronavirus variant threatens to overwhelm the National Health Service.
- Another U.S. Senator that we hope to be gone very, very soon will kiss Trump’s
assring on Wednesday:
- Pharmacist Accused of Tampering With Vaccine Was Conspiracy Theorist, Police Say: The police say a Wisconsin pharmacist believed the Moderna vaccine would harm people and tried to sabotage the effort to vaccinate frontline workers.
- And another Right Wing Terrorist arrested:
A man suspected of placing a hoax bomb that evacuated a mall in Queens, N.Y. on Monday morning is a right-wing conspiracy theorist who was arrested for arson on Dec. 30 and has been under investigation by the NYPD for at least a week.
Law enforcement officials say they are looking for the man, Louis Shenker, 22, after New York City firefighters discovered a stolen car with wire, cans, and electrical wiring in the form of a hoax bomb device on top of the car’s trunk. No explosives were found in the vehicle — a Tesla with Nevada plates parked on a spiral ramp between parking garage levels at the Queens Place mall — but police rescued a husky dog from inside it.
The car had pro-Black Lives Matter movement signage, raising questions of whether the signs were placed there in an attempt to discredit the movement, according to three senior law enforcement officials.
- Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine signs ‘stand your ground’ bill
They stand with sedition
No, Trump you lost Georgia and the election
Kimberly Guilfoyle tells Georgians’ let’s hold the White House’
Sounds like somebody’s threatening civil war
Police To Contact Glock-Toting Congresswoman to Welcome Her to DC
Washington DC’s police chief says he plans to reach out to newly elected Colorado Congresswoman Rep. Lauren Boebert about her intention to carry a Glock handgun to the Capitol. He said he wants to make sure she knows what the laws of the District of Columbia are. Lawmakers are exempt from otherwise strict prohibitions on firearms, so long as they’re stored in the members’ offices and transported safely and unloaded. Politico
Let me tell you why I WILL carry my Glock to Congress.
Government does NOT get to tell me or my constituents how we are allowed to keep our families safe.
— Lauren Boebert (@laurenboebert) January 4, 2021