Congrats America, besides being in a state of insurrection and preparing for simultaneous domestic terror attacks at all 50 state capitals + the DC capital building starting this weekend….Pandemic deaths are so high that America is now averaging a 9/11 death toll per day, but don’t ask president treason to take responsibility for that.
- 254,183 new cases per day (7 day average
- 3,301 new deaths per day (7 day average)
- 2.62 million cases this month (11 days)
- 30,657 deaths this month (11 days)
- 23.1 million cases total
- 385,249 deaths total
JOHNS HOPKINS stats:
- America’s 7 day average positive test rate is 13.0%. According to the WHO, when the positive test rate is above 5%, a high percentage of asymptomatic and mild symptom cases are likely not being tested and tracked.
- 3 states have an average test rate of 5% or below. NOTE: for the first time, DC now has a positive test rate above 5%. Thanks Trump terrorists.
- 32 states have an average positive test rate of 10% or higher
- 13 states have an average positive test rate of 20% or higher
- Currently Hospitalized: 129,748
- Currently in ICU Ward: 23,494
- Currently on Ventilator: 7,781
Data compiled by, snake.