With so many crazy things happening, sometimes things fall through the cracks. Here are some headlines that you may find interesting and worth discussing.
- Jenna Ryan says it all began with an invitation from a “very cute guy” on Facebook. When Genius Jenna arrived home, she posted her bigly day entering the Capitol with other MAGAts on social media. On Friday, she was arrested and is now part of an FBI investigation. The “very cute guy” hooked up with someone else. Ryan stated she has no regrets in storming the Capitol.
- Guy Reffitt, a MAGAt from Texas, threatened to shoot his own children if they told authorities that he had gone to Washington D.C., according to federal court documents released Monday.
- FBI moves on alleged members of extremist groups Oath Keepers, Three Percenters.
- Darwin Alert: MARYLAND (WJZ/CBS NEWS) — A self-professed white supremacist from Maryland was arrested Sunday after his GPS monitor placed him at the US Capitol during the riots on January 6, CBS News reports.
- According to a federal affidavit, Bryan Betancur has made statements to law enforcement officers that he is a member of several white supremacy organizations and has voiced “homicidal ideations, made comments about conducting a school shooting and has researched mass shootings,”
Last few days (thankfully) of Trump:
- In a meeting at the Oval Office, Billy Barr told Trump his nonsense about election fraud and a stolen election was bullshit.
- Facing criticism over efforts to produce citizenship data to comply with an order from Trump, U.S. Census Bureau director Steven Dillingham said Monday that he planned to resign with the change in presidential administrations.
- Get serious:
- Looks like the White House will a host a Super Spreader farewell party:
- A California man who told police that the coronavirus pandemic left him afraid to fly has been arrested on charges that he hid in a secured area at Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport for three months.
- Signaling his commitment to quickly confront climate change, President-elect Joe Biden is planning to move within days to quash the controversial multibillion-dollar Keystone XL pipeline.
“1776 Commission Takes Historic and Scholarly Step to Restore Understanding of the Greatness of the American Founding” –WhiteHouse.gov
To commemorate Martin Luther King Day, Trump and his “1776 Commission” will release a report that will revisit history to justify slave ownership by the Founders.
The Trump administration is marking Martin Luther King Day by putting out a report that defends the Founding Fathers for owning slaves and attacks the Civil Rights Movement. This is an administration racist to the core. https://t.co/k1sSMC1mgN
— Citizens for Ethics (@CREWcrew) January 18, 2021
After January 20, will Trump’s New Army become a reality?
In case you were wondering…..Do I see a Pig Flying?
Maybe so, because a Vegan Restaurant in France was just awarded the Michelin Star, the first time a restaurant devoted to a purely plant based menu has received the honor.
A vegan restaurant in the French southwest has won a Michelin Guide star, making it the first French establishment that serves only animal-free products to bag the prizehttps://t.co/LnfUkqtEC3
— TRT World (@trtworld) January 18, 2021
Jackass Trump Lifts Travel Restrictions From Europe and Brazil by E.O.
Trump issued an executive order terminating the travel restrictions on the United Kingdom, Ireland, Brazil and the countries in Europe that compose the Schengen Area effective Jan. 26.
Trump: We’re gonna ease travel restrictions even though thousands of Americans are dying a day.
Joe: No we’re fucking not. It’s grown up time. https://t.co/vw0gqU8y5T
— Adam Parkhomenko (@AdamParkhomenko) January 19, 2021