With so many crazy things happening, sometimes things fall through the cracks. Here are some headlines that you may find interesting and worth discussing.
- He cannot just say, ‘goodbye;’ he has to continue to lie and gaslight the country. HE RUINED THIS COUNTRY and President Biden has the biggest mess ever to clean-up.
This is more accurate:
- A White House official and source familiar with the matter tell NBC News Vice President Mike Pence is not expected to attend the Joint Base Andrews sendoff for President Trump tomorrow.
- Indiana legislators this week introduced a measure that would ban conversion therapy for minors by licensed counselors.
- Senate Bill 32, authored by Democratic state Sen. J.D. Ford, would prohibit efforts to change the sexual orientation or gender identity of anyone younger than 18.
- Two members of the National Guard have been removed from inauguration duties because of possible ties to extremist groups, a defense official tells CBS News.
- In addition, approximately 10 members of the Guard have been removed for other issues, such as outstanding legal problems, that showed up in background checks.
- A judge ruled Tuesday that “Pharma Bro” will not get released early from prison. He’s the CEO/jackass that jacking up the price of an anti-parasite drug from $13.50 to $750.
- GOP attorney Sidney Powell withdrew her lawsuit in the U.S. Supreme Court challenging Georgia’s election results Tuesday, her second to be voluntarily dismissed, as the legal campaign to overturn President Donald Trump’s election loss has petered out in the waning days of his term.
- Mike Pompeo will remain a racist asshole until the end of time:
- Trump’s MAGAts will never stop: Residents of a town in Oklahoma have described their disgust after Ku Klux Klan recruitment fliers were found at their homes.
- The leaflets, containing the messages “Save Our Land” and “Join the Klan,” were discovered in the small town of Peckham, Kay County, over the weekend—just prior to Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
On the Lighter Side: Dolly Parton has a Birthday and Remains Politically Apolitical
With Beau on his mind, Joe Biden gives a tearful farewell to Delaware before going to D.C.