“Much of it is thinly veiled innuendo calling us white supremacists, calling us racists, calling us every name in the book, calling us people who don’t tell the truth.”-Rand Paul
- Rep. Bryan Steil (R-WI): “On day one, Biden has set the tone for what is to come in his administration: legislating by executive orders, championing massive spending bills, and supporting far-left priorities that reverse years of economic growth and job creation.”
- Rep. Kat Cammack (R-FL): “The new EOs he just signed, however, cater to the Left, ignoring the steps necessary to move America forward.”
- Both Steil and Cammarck are upset that President Biden has stopped construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline.
- They also criticized re-entering the Paris Climate Agreement.
- Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), who should be expelled from Congress for his role in trying to overthrow an election, offered up his opinions on immigration: “The Biden plan to offer citizenship to more than 11 million illegal immigrants who have, for years, knowingly broken our laws is the wrong policy at the wrong time.”
- Spawn of Satan, Liz Cheney, also criticized President Biden’s EOs and policies.
For more information on the controversial Keystone XL Pipeline, go here: