- Democrats rejected Republicans’ proposal to limit eligibility for payments and will likely move forward with passing the package on their own.
- Day Two of Trump’s second Impeachment Trial continued.
- Unlikely that Covid came from Wuhan lab, WHO says.
- Biden admin on track to meet goal of 100M coronavirus shots in first 100 days.
- Coronavirus-related deaths, which rose sharply in the United States beginning in November and remain high, appear to be in a steady decline, following in the tracks of new virus cases and hospitalizations, which began to drop last month.
- CDC would like us to MASK-UP x2.
White ISIS/MAGAts/White Supremacists:
- Great Read: A majority of the people arrested for Capitol riot had a history of financial trouble.
- Twitter will uphold its ban on former President Donald Trump, even if he were to run for office again, according to the company’s chief financial officer.
- Quaker Oats is releasing a new name and logo for its “Aunt Jemima” products, finally retiring the racist stereotype that has adorned its pancake mixes and syrups for decades.T
- he name “Aunt Jemima,” long criticized as a racist caricature of a Black woman stemming from slavery, will be replaced with the Pearl Milling Company name and logo on the former brand’s new packaging, according to parent company PepsiCo.
- Looks like El Rushbo is getting pretty damn close to meeting his maker. Burn, baby, burn.
- The U.S. government posted a budget deficit of $163 billion in January, a record high for the month and a $130 billion jump from the deficit in the same month last year, as a new round of direct payments to individuals were distributed, the Treasury said on Wednesday.
- Georgia prosecutors have launched a criminal investigation into former President Donald Trump’s efforts to overturn the state’s election results, NBC News confirmed Wednesday. The investigation by Fulton County prosecutors will look into a damning phone call in which Trump begged Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to “find” the votes to reverse President Joe Biden’s victory.
Jim Jordan: More Projecting by the King of Loud
To Whom it May Concern: Jim Jordan saw the evidence and still continues the Trumpian Lie. No doubt, he’s the first of many, of Republican Legislators who have pledged fealty to Trump, who have betrayed their oaths, and who have stolen from the taxpayers.
— The Hill (@thehill) February 10, 2021
Why isn’t Josh Hawley being Impeached as well?