The Conservative Political Action Conference being held in Orlando this week begins on Thursday, and the theme this year is “America Uncanceled.”
The “former guy” will be the last speaker on Sunday afternoon, but there will be plenty of entertainment before that.
Governor Ron DeSantis will welcome CPAC with an opening speech titled “Open For Business.” Over four days, CPAC will feature several panels on “protecting elections.”
Among the presentations:
- Former Congressman and Fox News contributor Jason Chaffetz — “The Left Pulled the Strings, Covered It Up, and Even Admits It”
- Rep. Mo Brooks from Alabama who told the crowd at the Jan. 6 rally to “start taking down names and kicking ass” — “Other Culprits: Why Judges & Media Refused to Look at the Evidence”
- A panel of real good conservative lawyers — “The Voter Files: The Truth is Out There: Ask your Questions to the Election Lawyers”
- Jenny Beth Martin, co-founder of the Tea Party Patriots and “Stop the Steal” rally-goer is scheduled.
- Angela Stanton-King, QAnon follower who pushed the theory that the riot was “staged” is scheduled.
Other fan favorites:
- Former Governor Scott Walker
- Former AG Pam Bondi
- Wayne Dupree
- Dana Loesch
- James O’Keefe
- Dan Bongino
- Don (former guy) Jr. — as introduced by Kimberly (the Best is Yet to Come) Guilfoyle
As well as all of your favorite current lawmakers like Gaetz, Jordan, Noem, Hawley, Cruz, McCarthy, Boebert, and —
A special shout-out to California’s Devin Nunes with his presentation —California Socialism: Promising Heaven, Delivering Hell
And on that high note ……..
Schedule details here.