With so many crazy things happening, sometimes things fall through the cracks. Here are some headlines that you may find interesting and worth discussing. Please feel free to post ‘headlines’ you would like to share that we may have missed.
Jen addresses Fox ‘News’ latest outrage:
- President Joe Biden said Tuesday the U.S. will have enough vaccines for every adult by the end of May, two months earlier than the administration previously estimated.
- Rhode Island Gov. Gina Raimondo (D) won Senate confirmation Tuesday as the next U.S. commerce secretary, a post that will thrust her into some of the most contentious economic and security questions confronting the Biden administration.
- Joe Manchin Says Stimulus Package’s Unemployment Benefits Should Stay at $300.
- Not to be outdone by Texas in the PANDEMIC MORON category, Mississippi on Tuesday became the latest state to lift its mask mandate and other coronavirus restrictions, Gov. Tate Reeves (R) announced.
- Looks Like SCOTUS Seems Ready to Sustain Arizona Voting Limits:
- Republican Attorney Michael Carvin lets the cat out of the bag:
- Margie seems to think that metal detectors are the real Voter Suppression and standing in long lines to vote is just part of the prorcess.
White ISIS/MAGAts, White Supremacists/Wing Nut Watch:
- FBI Director Christopher A. Wray said Tuesday that his agents are pursuing roughly 2,000 domestic terrorism cases — a huge spike as the FBI tries to show it is taking the threat of such attacks seriously in the wake of January’s pro-Trump riot at the U.S. Capitol.
- Vernon Jordan, Civil Rights Leader and D.C. Power Broker, Dies at 85.
- Community colleges at a crossroads: Enrollment is plummeting, but political clout is growing.
- Popular flea collar linked to almost 1,700 pet deaths. The EPA has issued no warning.
- McNinny has a new job where lying seems to be a major qualification”