With so many crazy things happening, sometimes things fall through the cracks. Here are some headlines that you may find interesting and worth discussing. Please feel free to post ‘headlines’ you would like to share that we may have missed.
- News Views will host a Live Discussion on President Biden’s address to the US on this very somber day. Please join us.
- Start checking your bank accounts this weekend to see if your Biden Bucks were deposited. Yes, the first round of checks will go out this weekend.
COVID-19 Updates and COVIDIOTS:
- Please share your stories with us about your experiences a year out from the day our world changed forever.
White ISIS/MAGAts/ Supremacists/Wing Nut Watch:
- One of the most senior Cabinet officials in the Trump administration, Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller, has told VICE on Showtime that he believes the speech made by former President Donald Trump on the morning of January 6 was responsible for causing the mob to violently attack the Capitol later that day.
- Chauvin Trial: Judge Reinstates 3rd-Degree Murder Charge Over George Floyd’s Killing
- Matthew McConaughey says he is seriously considering a run for Texas governor.
- Albany Police Department officials said on Thursday that they had been notified by the New York State Police and the governor’s office about an alleged incident at the Executive Mansion involving Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo and a female aide that may have risen “to the level of a crime.”
- Jobless claims rose less than expected last week, but held above pre-pandemic levels, as President Biden prepared to sign a $1.9 trillion stimulus package.
- The Labor Department on Thursday reported that first-time filings for jobless benefits totaled 712,000 for the week ended March 6, below the 725,000 estimate.
President Biden will direct states to make all adults eligible for the Covid-19 vaccine by May 1.
BREAKING: President Biden will direct states to make all adults eligible for the Covid-19 vaccine by May 1. The President is also set to announce tonight that Americans should be able to gather in small groups to celebrate the Fourth of July.https://t.co/lnYYpG3Y1C pic.twitter.com/N15FeU2SeR
— CNBC Now (@CNBCnow) March 11, 2021
Ohio County axes Dominion voting machines after outrage by Trump fans