With so many crazy things happening, sometimes things fall through the cracks. Here are some headlines that you may find interesting and worth discussing. Please feel free to post ‘headlines’ you would like to share that we may have missed.
- State backlash against a restriction in the $1.9 trillion economic relief legislation that prohibits local governments from using aid money to cut taxes emerged as the Biden administration’s first major legal battle on Wednesday, as Ohio sued to block the provision and other states considered similar action.
- Biden Calls Attacks on Asian Americans ‘Troublesome,’ Doesn’t Connect Them to Atlanta Shootings
- Biden talks Cuomo, Putin, migrants, vaccine in ABC News exclusive interview:
- U.S. Senate Democrats introduce sweeping election reform bill facing steep odds
- House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy is driving home national security concerns about the surge in arrivals at the southern border, after Customs and Border Protection confirmed that it had detained several individuals suspected of terrorism.
COVID-19 Updates and COVIDIOTS:
- Some Long Covid Patients Feel Much Better After Getting the Vaccine:
White ISIS/MAGAts/ Supremacists/Wing Nut Watch:
- James Levine, Former Met Opera Maestro, Is Dead at 77.
- Clarity for Catholics: It’s OK to get Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine – if it’s the only one available.
- Derek Chauvin trial: Judge dismisses two seated jurors who heard about George Floyd family settlement
Texas man has been arrested near the vice president’s official residence
A Texas man has been arrested near the vice president’s official residence.
The man allegedly just purchased an AR-15 and said this morning that he was going to Washington, to “take care of his problem," police said.@VP Harris is not currently living at the Naval Observatory. pic.twitter.com/NOISDR8HTL
— CBS Evening News (@CBSEveningNews) March 17, 2021
IRS confirms delay in U.S. tax deadline to May 17