With so many crazy things happening, sometimes things fall through the cracks. Here are some headlines that you may find interesting and worth discussing. Please feel free to post ‘headlines’ you would like to share that we may have missed.
- White House officials are preparing to present President Biden with a roughly $3 trillion infrastructure and jobs package that includes high-profile domestic policy priorities such as free community college and universal prekindergarten, according to three people familiar with internal discussions.
- Pro-impeachment House Republicans object to Democratic probe of narrow Iowa race.
- MAGAt Rep. Mo Brooks enters Alabama Senate race.
COVID-19 Updates and COVIDIOTS:
- Married 66 years, husband, wife die minutes apart of virus.
- Good job, Ron: Spring break invasion of South Florida spurred on by cheap fares and lax Covid-19 restrictions.
White ISIS/MAGAts/ Supremacists/Wing Nut Watch:
- We hit a double–Wing Nut Watch and OHIO!
- A Lisbon coffee shop owner posted a video online asking that customers who voted for President Joe Biden and those who support transgender individuals not shop at his establishment.
- In a private Facebook group called the Pittsburgh Area Police Breakroom, many current and retired officers spent the year criticizing chiefs who took a knee or officers who marched with Black Lives Matter protesters, whom they called “terrorists” or “thugs.” They made transphobic posts and bullied members who supported anti-police brutality protesters or Joe Biden in a forum billed as a place officers can “decompress, rant, share ideas.”
- Krispy Kreme will give you a free doughnut every day this year — if you’ve been vaccinated.
- Derek Chauvin Trial: 14 Jurors Are Seated To Hear Case Of George Floyd Killing
- Trump predicted news ratings would ‘tank if I’m not there.’ He wasn’t wrong.