It’s Sunday and the weekend has come to an end. Below are a few articles and events we might have missed but are worthy of discussion. And in case you missed the Sunday shows, we got you covered. Please feel free to add your own headlines we might have missed.
The Biden Administration:
- Just today:
- 72% of Americans Approve of Joe Biden’s Handling of the Coronavirus Pandemic: Poll
- Covid-19 Live Updates: Cases in Florida Are Rising, Especially Among the Young
- New daily cases of COVID-19 are rising slightly in the U.S., and public health officials are concerned. The U.S. has reported more than 80,000 new cases in recent days – daily totals not seen since mid-February, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.
- Just let this sink in:
The Sunday Shows:
- Lindsey Graham is one bad ass cookie:
White ISIS/MAGAts/Wing Nuts/GUNZ!:
- Court records show an Iowa gun store refused to sell a semi-automatic rifle to a heavily armed and agitated Colorado man who said he was surprised his friends didn’t suspect he was the Boulder mass shooter.
- Federal agents say Adam Vannoy made the remark Tuesday when he was trying to purchase an AR-style rifle from Sportsman’s Warehouse in Ankeny, Iowa.
- Trump crashes a Mar a Lago wedding to go off the rails about President Biden:
- Parler Explains Why It Alerted FBI to Violent Posts, Users Still Mad: ‘I Don’t Like Snitches’
- Ted Cruz opposes voting rights bill because more people on ‘welfare’ might vote
And a bit of laughter to help get us all through this:
***Editor’s Note: News Views’ missed headlines’ Live Blogs are not free chat threads. Please discuss the news. Friendly banter is fine but please keep it to a minimum. We have several Free Chats throughout the week to talk about pretty much anything you choose. Thanks-