With so many crazy things happening, sometimes things fall through the cracks. Here are some headlines that you may find interesting and worth discussing. Please feel free to post ‘headlines’ you would like to share that we may have missed.
- The Biden administration on Wednesday began to undo a Trump-era ban on clinics referring women for abortions, a policy that drove Planned Parenthood from the federal family planning program and created new complications for women trying to get birth control.
COVID-19 Updates and COVIDIOTS:
- ‘Red’ states on U.S. electoral map lagging on vaccinations
- ‘This is satire:’
White ISIS/MAGAts/ White Supremacists/Wing Nut Watch/GUNZ!:
- Lara Trump could be the next member of the Trump family whose name appears on an upcoming electoral ballot–this one for the office of U.S. senator representing North Carolina. And if she makes the decision soon, it could lessen her pool of challengers.
- Two years after Arizona lawmakers repealed a ban on any HIV/AIDS instruction that “promotes a homosexual lifestyle” as they faced a lawsuit, they have approved revamping the state’s sex education laws to make them some of the strictest in the nation when it comes to teaching about LGBTQ issues.
- VIRGINIA ZOO TIGERS TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 (SARS-COV-2) UPON PRELIMINARY TESTING
Liz Cheney says if Trump is Republican candidate in 2024, she would not support him.
The city of Placerville, California, also known as Hangtown, is losing the noose on its logo.
Princess Spice gets jabbed