With so many crazy things happening, sometimes things fall through the cracks. Here are some headlines that you may find interesting and worth discussing. Please feel free to post ‘headlines’ you would like to share that we may have missed.
- Six Republican senators voted against debating a bill aimed at improving efforts to tackle hate crimes against Asian Americans following attacks during the COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID-19 Updates and COVIDIOTS:
- Spring wave of coronavirus crashes across 38 states as hospitalizations increase
- Gym Jordan acts the ass once again. Good job, OHIO! ‘Shut your mouth, Gym.’
- Worries grow over GOP reluctance to take vaccines.
- Decision to pause Johnson & Johnson vaccine causes public confidence in vaccine to sink.
White ISIS/MAGAts/ White Supremacists/Wing Nut Watch/GUNZ!:
- Texas High Schoolers Set Prices for Classmates in ‘Slave Trade’ Chat.
- IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM ALEDO ISD
- Former Vice President Pence gets pacemaker implanted, expects full recovery
- Wing Nut World/MAGAts seem to think this is some funny stuff:
- The Capitol Siege: The Arrested And Their Stories
- Officers conducting a routine pat-down of a man in a hospital emergency room found a gun in his waistband, spurring a struggle over the weapon and a standoff that ended in officers killing him, according to police body camera footage released Wednesday.
- More information–all occurred in a hospital:
- U.S. Suicides Declined Over All in 2020 but May Have Risen Among People of Color.
- But, but, the earth is only 6K years old: 2.5 billion T. rex roamed Earth, but not all at once, study finds
- The species roamed North America for about 1.2 million to 3.6 million years, meaning the T. rex population density was small at any one moment.