It’s Sunday and the weekend has come to an end. Below are a few articles and events we might have missed but are worthy of discussion. And in case you missed the Sunday shows, we got you covered. Please feel free to add your own headlines we might have missed.
- The Biden administration and state health officials are rushing to overcome logistical hurdles to get more Covid-19 shots into doctors’ offices, believing that physicians who have largely been excluded from the inoculation effort so far could be key to boosting vaccination rates.
- Warren says she will run for reelection in 2024.
- States scale back vaccine orders as interest in shots wanes
The Sunday Shows:
White ISIS/MAGAts/Wing Nuts/GUNZ!
- Kansas high school baseball coach suspended for using racial slur.
- Virginia state Senator Amanda Chase has said that there will be a “full audit” of votes if she doesn’t emerge from the Republican nominating convention as the party’s candidate for governor.
- Multiple people injured in Florida mall shooting.
- Ohio GOP censures U.S. Rep Anthony Gonzalez, urges him to resign for voting to impeach Trump
- Florida state attorney says no crime was committed by principal in the paddling of a 6-year-old.
- Kentucky Derby Winner Fails Drug Test, Renewing Scrutiny For Trainer Bob Baffert.
- America’s most conservative states are embracing medical pot.
- Get your flu shot! After year with virtually no flu, scientists worry the next season could be a bad one.
- Gas Price Spike Feared as Ransomware Attack Shuts Colonial Pipeline Network.
- Bomb kills at least 30 near girls’ school in Afghan capital.
- GOP governors slash jobless aid to try to force more Americans to return to work
- Arkansas, Montana and South Carolina have acted in recent days to end extra $300 weekly payments to unemployed Americans, even as the Biden administration maintains generous benefits are not deterring people from seeking work