With so many crazy things happening, sometimes things fall through the cracks. Here are some headlines that you may find interesting and worth discussing. Please feel free to post ‘headlines’ you would like to share that we may have missed.
- The United States has ended a policy that denied U.S. citizenship to some children born abroad to gay Americans.
- The State Department announced Tuesday that children born outside the United States to married parents, at least one of whom is an American citizen, “will be U.S. citizens from birth if they have a genetic or gestational tie to at least one of their parents.” Previously, the department required children born abroad to have a biological tie to a U.S. citizen.
- Liberal Dems launch 11th-hour push to stop Israel arms sale.
COVID-19 Updates and COVIDIOTS:
- A Colorado school bus driver who was caught on video slapping a 10-year-old girl for not properly wearing her face mask is no longer employed, a district spokesperson said.
White ISIS/MAGAts/ White Supremacists/Wing Nut Watch/GUNZ!:
- The Former Guy pens an unhinged rant on New York’s CRIMINAL investigation into his potential criminal acts”
- Republican Gov. Greg Abbott on Wednesday signed a law that bans abortions in Texas before many women even know they are pregnant and differs singularly from similar efforts nationwide: leaving enforcement to private citizens, who can sue doctors or anyone who helps a woman get an abortion.