With so many crazy things happening, sometimes things fall through the cracks. Here are some headlines that you may find interesting and worth discussing. Please feel free to post ‘headlines’ you would like to share that we may have missed.
- President Joe Biden opened the first overseas trip of his term Wednesday with a declaration that “the United States is back” as he seeks to reassert the nation on the world stage and steady European allies deeply shaken by his predecessor.
- Bipartisan Senate talks on expanded gun background checks break down
- Sens. Cornyn and Murphy were trying to strike a deal that would make background checks apply to more transactions.
“I don’t have a clue what she just said. I have no idea what she’s talking about,” Fauci said during an interview with Chuck Todd on MSNBC. “I’m sorry, I don’t want to be pejorative against a United States senator, but I have no idea what she’s talking about.Dr. Fauci
White ISIS/MAGAts/ White Supremacists/Wing Nut Watch/GUNZ!:
- ARBY’S EMPLOYEE FIRED AFTER WRITING HOMOPHOBIC SLUR ON RECEIPT
- Police did not clear D.C.’s Lafayette Square of protesters so Trump could hold a photo op, new report says
- But the report did find that Attorney General Barr urged officials to speed up the process once Trump had decided to walk through the area.
- A federal judge whose ruling last week to strike down California’s three-decade-old assault weapons ban garnered swift backlash is drawing more criticism over his claims about Covid-19 vaccines, firearm injuries and other subjects.
- A man accused of impersonating members of former President Donald Trump’s family to steal thousands from his supporters was arrested on Tuesday morning, federal prosecutors said.