It’s Sunday and the weekend has come to an end. Below are a few articles and events we might have missed but are worthy of discussion. And in case you missed the Sunday shows, we got you covered. Please feel free to add your own headlines we might have missed.
COVID-19 Updates & COVIDIOTS:
- Unvaccinated snow leopard at San Diego Zoo catches Covid-19
- Ramil, a 9-year-old male, had a cough and runny nose, and two tests confirmed the presence of the coronavirus.
- How to talk to vaccine-hesitant friends and family about getting the shot
The Sunday Shows:
- Senator Mark Warner said Sunday that he believes the bipartisan infrastructure deal will be ready Monday afternoon as lawmakers pushed to reach an agreement to advance the bill in a vote before the August recess.
Great audio clips and interview:
- US men’s basketball team loses first Olympic game in 17 years
- Simone Biles Advances to All Six Gymnastics Finals at Tokyo Olympics
White ISIS/MAGAts/Wing Nuts/GUNZ!
The Former Guy: The Gift that Keeps on Giving-
The Former Guy held one of his Hate Fests in Arizona Saturday night. Here are some of the lowlights of the fest:
Huckabeast Sanders Lies Her Ass Off in Op-Ed to Convince Arkansans to Get the Trump Vaccine
Former WH Press Secretary Sarah Sanders wrote an op-ed with the intention of convincing people to take the “Trump vaccine” but she lied her ass off suggesting that President Biden and VP Kamala Harris undercut public confidence more than any of the “arrogant, condescending politicians and bureaucrats.”
Sanders writes: "Harris said in debate she wouldn't take any vaccine the Trump administration had a hand in creating"
Harris said she wouldn't take it on Trump's word
but also: "if Dr. Fauci, the doctors, tell us we should take it, I'll take it"
— John Harwood (@JohnJHarwood) July 25, 2021