It’s Sunday and the weekend has come to an end. Below are a few articles and events we might have missed but are worthy of discussion. And in case you missed the Sunday shows, we got you covered. Please feel free to add your own headlines we might have missed.
Model Citizen Award:
- Manchin: No guarantee reconciliation package will pass
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi has made clear she will not hold a vote on the bill in the House until the Democrat-led $3.5 trillion budget reconciliation bill passes the Senate.
It’s official: Kevin McCarthy is a moron.
COVID-19 Updates & COVIDIOTS:
- U.S. Vaccinations Ramp Up With Shots Passing 700,000 for Four Straight Days
- When will the summer coronavirus surge peak? It will get worse before it gets better, experts predict.
The Sunday Shows:
How to Trigger a *Fullish* Wing Nut: Post information about the various COVID-19 variants using real scientists as opposed to Faux Christian grifters spouting off fairy tales. Stay tuned!
Listen up, Wing Nuts: Bigly concepts that may be *two* hard to grasp:
White ISIS/MAGAts/Wing Nuts/GUNZ!
- Federal judge berates riot suspect who refuses to wear mask: ‘When did you go to medical school?’
- Was It ‘Reasonable’ To Ship 81 Million Opioid Pills To This Small West Virginia City?