Join us for a livestream scheduled for 3:00pmET when President Biden signs the $1 trillion infrastructure bill. Several GOP lawmakers are expected to attend.
Included in the bill, from the New York Times
- $47 billion for climate resiliency.
- $7.5 billion for electric vehicles.
- $15 billion for removing lead service lines.
- $66 billion for rail.
- $73 billion for the electricity grid.
- $2 billion for underserved rural areas.
- $65 billion for broadband.
- $21 billion for environmental projects.