With so much going on in our world, we sometimes miss important issues. Please feel free to share any headlines we may have missed or new developments providing they come from reliable and credible sources. We won’t accept any parroted, Russian propaganda from far-right ‘news’ sources unless you’re trying to point out that the far-right extremist in our country and elsewhere actually believe their own BS or Russian disinformation. Nor, will we except any parroted far-right BS regarding issues occurring here, at home. We also ask that you provide a link to your source so folks can read it if they want. Please do not make any claims that you cannot factually validate or verify.
President Biden/Biden Administration:
The legislation under consideration by House Democrats would do the following
- Raise the age for purchasing a semiautomatic centerfire rifle from 18 to 21 years old
- Make it illegal to import, sell, manufacture, transfer or possess a large-capacity magazine, with some exceptions
- Establish requirements regulating the storage of firearms on residential facilities
- Build on the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms’ regulatory ban on bump stocks, attachments to guns that make rapid-fire easier. Existing bump stocks would have to be registered, and sale and possession by civilians of bump stocks would be banned.
- Current federal firearms regulations would apply to so-called “ghost guns.”
Where it will die in the Senate.
Exclusive: Supreme Court leak investigation heats up as clerks are asked for phone records in unprecedented move
Supreme Court officials are escalating their search for the source of the leaked draft opinion that would overturn Roe v. Wade, taking steps to require law clerks to provide cell phone records and sign affidavits, three sources with knowledge of the efforts have told CNN.
Some clerks are apparently so alarmed over the moves, particularly the sudden requests for private cell data, that they have begun exploring whether to hire outside counsel.
Herschel is ‘bigly mad’ at TFG for…wait for it…LYING:
Ohio: ‘Too Stupid’ or ‘Two Stupid?’
The Worst People in the World:
Major Defeat for Special Counsel John Durham, Jury Finds Lawyer with Hillary Clinton Ties Not Guilty of Lying to FBI
Committee hears proposal that would reduce training for Ohio teachers to carry guns at schools
Members of the Ohio Senate’s Veterans and Public Safety Committee will hold a hearing on Thursday to discuss proposed legislation that could make it easier for teachers to carry firearms at schools.