- We learned that John, ‘Never Met a War He Didn’t Like,’ Bolton did want to be a part of “whatever drug deal Rudy and Mulvaney are cooking up.“
- George Kent, the deputy assistant secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs, oversees administrative policy in a bloc of Eastern European countries, including Ukraine arrived on Capitol Hill to testify in the impeachment inquiry. Kent tried protecting Marie Yovanoivitch from the internal smear campaign.
- Trump has his pull ups in a bunch over the impeachment inquiry.
- Today he lashed out at Democrats for holding closed door meetings and pretty much anything that pisses him off.
Pelosi and Schiff talk to the press…
President of the Senate Pence “irredeemably conflicted.”
Let's be clear:
The President of the U.S. Senate – still a Congressional body – is rejecting a Congressional request for information.
Pence is irredeemably conflicted.
He either should resign as Senate President or follow the rules.https://t.co/wdywUvbTlA
— Joel Rubin (@JoelMartinRubin) October 15, 2019
Shocking! Pastor Pence to blow off request for documents
Speaker Pelosi to hold caucus meeting soon
- Pelosi to discuss House impeachment vote tonight: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was asked during a press conference this afternoon if she will hold a full House floor vote on authorizing the impeachment inquiry, as Republicans have called on her to do. “I’ll be talking about that later today after I meet with my colleagues,” Pelosi said. House Democratic members will have a caucus meeting to discuss the impeachment inquiry at 6 p.m. ET today.
Rudy Colludey claims he doesn’t need an attorney:
I will not participate in an illegitimate, unconstitutional, and baseless “impeachment inquiry.”
Jon Sale, who is a lifelong friend, has represented me for the sole purpose of analyzing the request and responding. At this time, I do not need a lawyer. pic.twitter.com/l0IR0ikEHD
— Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) October 15, 2019