Since the House’s impeachment inquiry will go public next week, Republicans would like to see a few witnesses testify. According to Nunes’ letter, the Republicans want the American people hear testimony from following people:
- Devin Archer, former board member of Burma Holdings.
- Hunter Biden’s business partner.
- Hunter Biden, Joe Biden’s son.
- Alexandra Chalupa, former DNC staffer and contractor who worked with the Ukrainian Embassy in D.C. to get political dirt on Trump’s 2016 ‘presidential’ campaign
- David Hale, previously interviewed
- Tim Morrison, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman’s boss
- Nellie Ohr, former Fusion GPS employee who is a top Republican target over their claims she helped produce the Steele dossier.
Devin and Gym really want the whistleblower to testify:
“Trump should be afforded an opportunity to confront his accusers,” especially with what he claimed were “discrepancies” between the whistleblower’s complaint and witnesses’ closed-door testimony.
“It is imperative that the American people hear definitively how the whistleblower developed his or her information, and who else the whistleblower may have fed the information he or she gathered and how that treatment of classified information may have led to the false narrative being perpetrated by the Democrats during this process,” Nunes wrote.The Hill:
More than likely, the Republican’s ‘wish list’ will go nowhere or, at least the majority of it.