Team Trump has created several plans to prolong his fight to remain president and the ‘apparent insurmountable election results.’
- Axios reported Team Trump will trot out a bunch of obituaries on dead people who allegedly voted in last week’s election.
- Team Trump will also announce a newly formed team of wing nuts that will oversee a recount effort in several key states. Trump will also continue to hold Super Spreader events, which will focus on the pending litigation but more than likely, will consist of mostly lies and debunked conspiracy theories.
- Georgia: Outgoing Rep. Doug Collins will lead Trump’s recount efforts.
- Arizona: Kory Langhofer, former counsel for Trump’s 2016 transition, will serve as lead attorney.
- Pennsylvania: Porter Wright’s Ron Hicks is heading up the legal effort.
- Tim Murtaugh will lead a ‘campaign-style media operation,’ which will hold, “regular press briefings, releases on legal action and obviously things like talking points and booking people strategically on television.”
“We all have the same goal in mind, which is using the legal process over the next many days and weeks ahead to make sure that the president is re-elected,” one adviser said.
The Washington Post published an article about ‘the GOP and Trump campaign’s allegations of election irregularities. So far, none has been proved.’
- Claim: GOP observers had been barred from the rooms where the votes were being counted.
- Fact: Untrue wing nuttery.
- Claim: In two lawsuits, Republicans alleged that there was impropriety in ballot counts.
- Fact: Lost both cases for lack of evidence.
Read more from the link posted above.