With so many crazy things happening, sometimes things fall through the cracks. Here are some headlines that you may find interesting and worth discussing.
- Joe Biden has picked Mayor Pete Secretary of Transportation and former Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm to run the Energy Department.
- California is stockpiling body bags in anticipation soaring COVID-19 deaths.
- Gov. Gavin Newsom also said in an news conference on Tuesday that sixty 53-foot refrigerated storage units are on standby.
- A bus rented for a teen’s 14th birthday party has Ohio parents facing possible charges after about 60 kids, none wearing masks, piled onto the vehicle, violating the state’s coronavirus regulations and ending with several fights at a shopping center, police say.
- Nancy Pelosi lays down the law: “Masks will now be required at all times in the hall of the House without exception,” Pelosi said. “To be clear, members will not be recognized unless they are wearing a mask and recognition will be withdrawn if they remove the mask while speaking.”
- Someone’s bigly mad because FREEEEDUMB!
- A state judge ruled Tuesday that the Trump Organization must turn over documents related to a property whose tax abatements were being investigated by New York Attorney General Letitia James’ office.
- The Trump Organization previously claimed the documents were protected by attorney-client privilege.
- Wall Street snapped its losing streak Tuesday as investors cheered breakthroughs in congressional stimulus negotiations and the forthcoming approval of Moderna’s coronavirus vaccine.
- The Dow Jones industrial average climbed nearly 340 points, or 1.1 percent, to 30,200.
- Biggest snowstorm in years still on track to bury parts of the Northeast in up to 2 feet of snow.
The Idiot in Chief still thinks he won the election
*0 Million people did not vote; here’s why
Dominion CEO Says They Were Subjects of a Reckless Disinformation Campaign
In a hearing in Michigan today, CEO of Dominion Voting was placed under oath and rebutted allegations that range from Dominion tabulators flipping votes between candidates to the company having ownership ties to the late Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez.
“These people making baseless claims surely know that they are lies,” and are intent on “sowing doubt and confusion over the 2020 presidential election,” the CEO said.
Supreme Court hands LGBTQ+ families victory in birth certificate case
A federal court struck down an Indiana law that refused to acknowledge same-sex spouses on birth certificates.
FDA authorizes first at-home, over-the-counter Covid test
The Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday authorized the first test for Covid-19 that can be purchased at drug stores without a prescription and taken at home.