With so many crazy things happening, sometimes things fall through the cracks. Here are some headlines that you may find interesting and worth discussing.
- First for the COVIDIOTS: As CA surges off the hook with a record number of COVID-19 cases and deaths, maskless COVIDIOTS storm a grocery store in Los Angeles because FREEEEEDUMB!
- In more promising news in the fight against Covid-19, the British drugmaker AstraZeneca’s vaccine candidate has received regulatory approval in the United Kingdom.
- Two, New Mexico churches fined for hosting Christmas Eve Mega Spreaders:
- Don’t spend it all in one place! #LetThemEatCake. Oh, and the IRS, ‘Get My Payment’ website is down.
- A woman who said she was the girlfriend of the man who set off the Christmas Day explosion in Nashville told police last year he was making bombs in his recreational vehicle, according to a statement and documents the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department provided to CNN.
- ‘Lower than we hoped’: Trump officials ask for patience on vaccine.
- Trump no care, do you?
- Dawn Wells, who played the lovable castaway Mary Ann Summers on “Gilligan’s Island,” died in Los Angeles on Wednesday from Covid-19 complications, her publicist Harlan Boll confirmed to CNN. She was 82.
- Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) said on Wednesday that he will object during Congress’s counting of the Electoral College vote on Jan. 6, becoming the first GOP senator to back the effort by House conservatives.
- Some idiot with (R) after his name claims about 100 other useless idiots with (Rs) after their names want to to do the same: Overthrow the Will of the People. But, he hopes he’s wrong. 🙄
Former US spy Jonathan Pollard arrives in Israel
Doesn’t look like you’ll ring in the New Year in Ohio
Does my heart good to see that COVIDIOTS in Ohio will not be out partying, spreading their cooties, and ringing in the New Year.
COVIDIOTS have a Christmas Party
After attending a Republican Club Christmas Party maskless and without practicing social distancing of any sort, three people have come down with the Trumpvirus, one hospitalized recovering from it.