This year’s CPAC hate convention didn’t get off to a good start. The hosts told the attendees they must follow the rules and MASK UP; the attendees didn’t like their request.
Jr. took the stage and spewed a tirade of grievances. He began his rant by referring to CPAC as TPAC in honor of his one term, twice impeached father. His annoying girlfriend claimed that Trump will do more for American
playing golf sitting behind his desk at Mar a Lago.
- Donald Trump Jr. gave a fiery speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC).
- He aired grievances against anti-Trump Republicans, big tech, the mainstream media, and the election.
- He criticized Rep. Liz Cheney, saying her “politics are only slightly less popular than her father is at a quail hunt.”
- Jr. also. claimed the Democratic Party banned The Muppets.
Keynote speakers at this year’s event, claimed they could not vote on legislation and “enlisted their colleagues to vote on their behalf, signing letters saying they couldn’t attend ‘due to the ongoing public health emergency‘ but the pandemic they spent nearly one year denying or ignoring didn’t stop them from beating ‘the Trump drum’ at CPAC.
Just a friendly reminder: Trump controls today’s GOP-
Here is a fact check of some of the statements CPAC speakers made on Friday:
- They’re still pimping the lie that Trump won the election.
- Early in the Friday proceedings, CPAC played a video segment that strongly suggested there was mass fraud or widespread malfeasance in the 2020 election.
- The segment was titled “YOUR VOTES CANCELED.” Among other things, it suggested there was something nefarious about the fact that Joe Biden gained ground late on election night in vote-counting in swing states — showing one commentator saying this was “statistically impossible,” another saying it was “very strange,” and another, the late radio host Rush Limbaugh, saying the “vote fairy” had visited overnight.
- Facts First: This is nonsense, as CNN and many others have repeatedly explained since November. Biden gained ground in the vote count in some states as legitimate votes were legitimately counted.
Who perpetrated the attack on the Capitol
- Talking about the attack on the Capitol, conservative radio host Wayne Dupree said there were “a lot of people there — Antifa was there, BLM was there, MAGA people were there, everybody was there. And if Joe Biden wants to talk unity, there was unity there on that day, because America is sick and tired of being pushed down.
- “Facts First: Dupree was wrong to suggest the attack on the Capitol was conducted by a united hodgepodge of political activists from left-wing and right-wing movements. In reality, the insurrection was overwhelmingly perpetrated by supporters of Donald Trump.
And then there’s Ted Cruz in his too tight suit spewing his nonsense:
All far right, Fake News sources and sites should do the same to avoid liability, or not…CHOICES! FREEDUMB!
You might be interested: