With so many crazy things happening, sometimes things fall through the cracks. Here are some headlines that you may find interesting and worth discussing. Please feel free to post ‘headlines’ you would like to share that we may have missed.
- President Biden unveiled his $2 trillion infrastructure plan. Get on board GOPers or get left befind:
- What’s in Biden’s $2 trillion jobs and infrastructure plan?
- The proposal, which includes a major focus on climate change, could lay the groundwork for the president’s economic agenda
- The Pentagon announced new policies on Wednesday that undo the Trump-era rules that effectively banned transgender people from serving in the military.
Voter Suppression/Voting Rights:
- Texas Court of Criminal Appeals will review Crystal Mason’s controversial illegal voting conviction.
COVID-19 Updates and COVIDIOTS:
- Pfizer says Covid vaccine 100 percent effective in children ages 12 to 15
- Sarah Palin has tested positive for COVID-19, and she’s urging others to continue taking the pandemic seriously.
- Documents Show Trump Officials Skirted Rules to Reward Politically Connected and Untested Firms With Huge Pandemic Contracts
White ISIS/MAGAts/ White Supremacists/Wing Nut Watch/GUNZ!:
- The FORMER Guy speaks out about President Biden’s Build Back America Plan:
“This legislation would be among the largest self-inflicted economic wounds in history. If this monstrosity is allowed to pass, the result will be more Americans out of work, more families shattered, more factories abandoned, more industries wrecked, and more Main Streets boarded up and closed down—just like it was before I took over the presidency 4 years ago,” Trump said in a statement.
“This tax hike is a classic globalist betrayal by Joe Biden and his friends: the lobbyists will win, the special interests will win, China will win, the Washington politicians and government bureaucrats will win—but hardworking American families will lose,” he added.
- A white Michigan man who pleaded guilty to beating a Black teenager with a metal bike lock said he attacked the teen because of his race.
- Lee James Mouat, 43, was charged with a federal hate crime in the June 6, 2020, attack in the parking lot of Sterling State Park in Monroe, Michigan. The victim, identified by local media as Devin Freelon Jr., suffered facial injuries and several of his teeth were knocked out when Mouat struck him with the lock.
Suspect and 1 Officer Dead at Capitol
Ghislaine Maxwell Charged with Sex Trafficking