It’s Sunday and the weekend has come to an end. Below are a few articles and events we might have missed but are worthy of discussion. And in case you missed the Sunday shows, we got you covered. Please feel free to add your own headlines we might have missed.
Happy Summer Solstice!
Sunday marks our longest day and shortest night of the year and the first “official” day of summer in the Northern Hemisphere.
This year’s solstice straddles two calendar days, arriving at 11:32 p.m. Eastern time on June 20. In North America, Sunday will bring the most daylight, while in Europe and Asia, Monday will technically be the longest day of the year, though just by a few seconds.The Washington Post:
- The push for LGBTQ civil rights stalls in the Senate as advocates search for Republican support
COVID-19 Updates & COVIDIOTS:
The Sunday Shows:
White ISIS/MAGAts/Wing Nuts/GUNZ!
Gee, sounds a lot like the Parler Pals who use the Disqus commenting platform to promote another insurrection.
- ‘Italygate’ election conspiracy theory was pushed by two firms led by woman who also falsely claimed $30 million mansion was hers
- 9 children, 1 adult killed in interstate accident involving Alabama Girls Ranch vehicle.
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott followed through on his threat and vetoed Friday the new state budget’s line item providing for legislative staff pay.
- Homeowners association orders couple to remove pride flag from their front yard