It’s Sunday and the weekend has come to an end. Below are a few articles and events we might have missed but are worthy of discussion. And in case you missed the Sunday shows, we got you covered. Please feel free to add your own headlines we might have missed.
- Post-ABC poll: Biden earns high marks for handling the pandemic, but many Republicans resist vaccination
- Rep. McCaul: Biden is ‘going to own’ Afghanistan fallout
The Former Guy:
So, the Former Guy held a rally in Florida. Here are the opening acts followed by the main attraction: The Orange Ass starring as himself, the Orange Ass.
- “If Biden and the radical Democrats get their way, you can kiss your suburbs, your fourth of July, your barbecue, and you can kiss the American dream goodbye,” Trump said.
The worst of our society speaks out:
COVID-19 Updates & COVIDIOTS:
The Sunday Shows:
Everyone should go the ‘extra mile’ and continue to wear masks, especially indoors while around others who are not vaccinated and definitely when interacting with MAGAts.
“Oh, NOOOOO! They might expand healthcare and education!”
White ISIS/MAGAts/Wing Nuts/GUNZ!
- Pope Francis goes to Rome hospital for intestinal surgery.
- Historians Are Searching For Stories Of Enslaved People Who Built The White House.
- Collapsed Florida condo to be demolished with explosives as storm approaches.
- Settlement agreed to release ship that blocked Suez Canal