That’s just one of Adam Bies’ of Mercer, PA vile comments on the shithole, GAB. His goal was simple: kill as many FBI agents as he could. Law enforcement arrested and charged him with threatening to assault or murder a federal law enforcement officer. Bies appeared Monday afternoon in U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, and a federal judge scheduled a Thursday hearing to determine whether he should remain locked up as the case against him proceeds.
***And this should get the already paranoid and conspiratorial minded extremists/Domestic Terrorists who frequent RW shitholes even more paranoid and conspiratorial.
The user had written that he used the alias Adam Kenneth Campbell on Gab and for his photography “so that corporate Murica’ can’t google me out of a job.”
An IP address provided by Gab also matched Bies’ address, as did date of birth information.
- “My only goal is to kill more of them before I drop.”
- “If You Work For The FBI Then You Deserve To Die.”
- “I already know I’m going to die at the hands of these piece of shit child molesting law enforcement scumbags. My only goal is to kill more of them before I drop. I will not spend one second of my life in their custody.”
- “Every single piece of shit who works for the FBI in any capacity, from the director down to the janitor who cleans their fucking toilets deserves to die. You’ve declared war on us and now it’s open season on YOU.”
- Come and get me. I am going to fucking slaughter you.”
The FBI discovered several other posts from the same user, including one in which he appeared to compare federal law enforcement officers to the Nazi SS and Soviet KGB.
According to The New York Times:
“In the year and a half since a pro-Trump mob stormed the Capitol, threats of political violence and actual attacks have become a steady reality of American life, affecting school board officials, election workers, flight attendants, librarians and even members of Congress, often with few headlines and little reaction from politicians.
According to the F.B.I., there are now about 2,700 open domestic terrorism investigations — a number that has doubled since the spring of 2020 — and that does not include lesser but still serious incidents that do not rise to the level of federal inquiry. Last year, threats against members of Congress reached a record high of 9,600, according to data provided by the Capitol Police.”
***If you see something, say something:
For more information, go here: