Besides not understanding that ‘bigly concept,’ per capita, or writing a complete sentence without misspelled or misused words, capitalizing words for no apparent reason, and ensuring the sentence actually makes sense, add timelines and calendars to the mix of things the GQP and their KKKult cannot figure out.
Take this tweet for example:
MTG left out or simply ignored the facts and viewers let her know:
- COVID-19 lockdowns occurred in 2020 during the Trump Error and reign of terror.
- Lockdowns were mandated by individual states, not the federal government.
- And….President Biden was a private citizen and not our president. President Biden spent the year campaigning to become our next president.
- Greene also blamed Biden administration’s policies for a Michigan woman whose sons died in 2020 to accidental fentanyl overdoses.
- In 2020, TFG was still president and President Biden was a private citizen.
- Boebert blamed President Biden for school closures in 2020. Guess who was president that year and who wasn’t.
- McNinny tried to convince her viewers that crime has surged under President Biden’s leadership. But, she used statistics from 2020. Guess who was president that year and who wasn’t.
See a pattern here? But wait; there’s more!
- In 2015, Senator Coupe Cruz (Idiot-Texas) blamed then President Obama for the financial meltdown in 2008. Guess who was president in 2008 and who wasn’t.
Two years earlier, a poll found that nearly a third of Louisiana Republicans blamed Obama for the dreadful federal response to Hurricane Katrina. Of course, in reality, Katrina made landfall in August 2005, and Obama was inaugurated in January 2009.
Now, it seems much of the GOP (and their KKKult) have become calendar-challenged once again.