Besides the bigly indictment against TFG in Fulton County, GA, along with 18 additional co-defendants, the document also details 30 “unindicted co-conspirators.” Although the grand jury didn’t charge these MAGAts with any crimes, thus far, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis alleges they took part in the criminal conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election.
- Co-conspirator 1: Wannabe lawyer and all around idiot, Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch-The indictment refers to Trump’s speech on November 4, 2020, “falsely declaring victory in the 2020 presidential election” and that Individual 1 discussed a draft of that speech approximately four days earlier, on October 31, 2020.
- The January 6 committee obtained an email from Fitton sent on October 31 to Trump’s assistant Molly Michael and his communications adviser Dan Scavino, which says, “Please see below a draft statement as you requested.”The statement Fitton wrote also says in part, “We had an election today – and I won.”
- #3: Boris Epshteyn, TFG political adviser: The indictment also includes two emails between co-conspirator 3, John Eastman and Kenneth Chesebro, two lawyers who pushed the strategy of then-Vice President Mike Pence trying to overturn the election on January 6, 2021, including one with a draft memo for options of how to proceed on January 6.
- #8: Georgia’s Republican Lt. Gov. Burt Jones: A state judge bared Ms. Willis from investigating this MAGAt because she hosted a fundraiser last year for Jones’ Democratic opponent when he was a state senator running for lieutenant governor.
- Jones, who was elected lieutenant governor in November, appears more than a dozen times throughout the indictment as co-conspirator 8, including as a fake elector.After the 2020 election, Jones was calling for a special session of the Georgia legislature, something Gov. Brian Kemp and former Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan refused to do.
- Co-conspirators 2 and 8-19 are the fake electors.