🤡 Clown House 🤡 Rep. Mike Waltz (Idiot-Florida) tried to rewrite history on CNN and got his ass handed to him in the process. During an interview with Brianna Keilar, Rep. Waltz claimed that actions taken during the TFG error, “including the killing of Iranian general Qasem Soleimani had prevented attacks on U.S. troops.” CNN host Brianna Keilar pushed back on Waltz’s claims and quickly corrected him, which of course caused him to talk over her.
Rep. Mike Waltz is not the only MAGAt who has falsely claimed we had Peace on Earth under TFG. It seems to be their latest talking point and as with most of their talking points, it simply is not true.
- The United Nations found that taking out [Iranian Maj. Gen. Qassim] Soleimani was a violation of international law.
- Some 65 American service members died in combat while serving Trump during his time in the White House office from January 2017 to January 2021.
- Of those 65 deaths, there were 45 combat deaths reported in Afghanistan alone.
- January 2020 before TFG left office, Iran launched a missile strike on Iraq’s Al-Asad air base that housed American troops. Eleven US soldiers were injured and several were “treated for concussion symptoms from the blast and are still being assessed,” U.S. Central Command spokesman Capt. Bill Urban said in a statement
- TFG lied (SHOCKING!!!) to the American people and stated: “I am pleased to inform you, the American people should be extremely grateful and happy. No Americans were harmed in last night’s attack by the Iranian regime. We suffered no casualties. All of our soldiers are safe, and only minimal damage was sustained at our military bases.”
Regardless, TFG and his MAGAt KKKult supporters should not turn this matter into a pissing match. Three US soldiers lost their lives and more than forty were injured; that’s what is important here and should be our focus.
And because TFG brought us Peace on Earth according to MAGAt world, MAGAt Republican lawmaker Claudia Tenney (R-N.Y.) nominated former him for the Nobel Peace Prize, citing the brokerage of the Abraham Accords.