Oklahoma ‘Cannibals’ Charged in Unlicensed Gender Reassignment Surgery
Bob Lee Allen, 53, and 42-year-old Thomas Evans Gates are facing felony counts of conspiracy to commit unlicensed surgery, performing unlicensed surgery, maiming and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
The pair are also facing a misdemeanor count for failing to bury the parts they allegedly removed from the 28-year-old victim, who, according to a court affidavit, told authorities that the men “tried to get him to participate in cannibalism.”
- Allen told the patient that he had 15 years experience.
- Allen also told the patient that he would video the operation for his personal use.
- The Operation was free.
- The patient was awake during the operation and was injected “in the needed areas”.
- Allen told the patient, that he was going to eat the parts in question.
In addition to noting he “had six more clients on the way to have the same operation,” Allen told the victim “he had a freezer with body parts and showed him the pictures on his phone.”
- Allen and Gates were arrested after they went to visit the victim in the hospital.
- Police found a bag with testicles in the freezer after searching the cabin.
- Bail is $295,000.