More records were shattered on Friday. Experts now say we have already allowed the pandemic to get more out of control than their models predicted it could get by this point…..and we haven’t hit Thanksgiving yet! Murrica!
WORLDOMETER stats for yesterday:
- +204,179 new Covid cases
- +1,999 new Covid deaths
- 7 day average of 172,205 cases / day
- 7 day average of 1,481 cases / day
Note, at time this article was posted, JOHNS HOPKINS still had not updated their data from yesterday
CDC COVID TRACKER stats:
- Back in the April surge, we topped out at 10 new cases per 100k people per day. During the July surge, we topped out at 20.3 new cases per 100k people per day. We are currently at 49.8 new cases per 100k people per day (and still rising).
COVID TRACKING PROJECT stats for yesterday:
- Currently Hospitalized 82,178
- Currently in ICU 15,915
- Currently on Ventilator 5,055
Data compiled by, 22SnakePlissken5150.