- +182,276 new cases
- +2,614 new deaths (4th deadliest day on record, worst since April)
- 14.1 million cases and 277,000 deaths total
JOHNS HOPKINS stats:
America’s 7 day average positive test rate is now 10.2% and rapidly rising. Just a few days ago, it was at 9.4% and falling. Six states, plus DC, have a rate of 5% or less, while 29 states have a positive rate of 10% or higher.
High levels of new cases per 1,000 residents are prevalent throughout the midwest, southwest, south, and rust belt, with the following states surging badly: Arizona, Rhode Island, New Mexico, Louisiana, Montana, Nebraska, and Kentucky.
COVID TRACKING PROJECT stats:
- Hospitalizations 98,691 (+108% rise in last 30 days)
- In ICU Ward 19,035 (+99% rise in last 30 days)
- On Ventilator 6,649 (+160% rise in last 30 days)
Data compiled by, 22SnakePlissken5150.